shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Central WAYF + Distributed WAYF - Disadvantages = Embedded WAYF

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Central WAYF + Distributed WAYF - Disadvantages = Embedded WAYF

  • From: André Cruz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Central WAYF + Distributed WAYF - Disadvantages = Embedded WAYF
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:22:26 +0000

On Dec 22, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Lukas Haemmerle wrote:

Just don't forget to send the header with all the content served from
the 3rd party domain. We were not sending it with static content and
sometimes it didn't work.

"Static content" includes images, css etc I assume. Did you use
mod_headers do make sure the header is sent even for images etc?

That's what we're doing now.

André