shibboleth-dev - Shibboleth 2.0 Beta IDP Configuration Question

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shibboleth 2.0 Beta IDP Configuration Question

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Shibboleth 2.0 Beta IDP Configuration Question
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:13:16 -0500

I was reading through the wiki and I wanted to input some AudienceRestriction elements into my SAML assertions.  I read this part of the Wiki:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPSAML2SSOProfileConfig

(and a similar page for Attribute Query)

I am not entirely sure about two things, first how one would use the Audience element mentioned on this page.  Additionally, is this a feature that is either still in development or is not available in Beta 2?  I have not updated my IDP for awhile, and the XSD files I see don’t include any Audience tags AFAICT.