shibboleth-dev - Solaris build working finally

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Solaris build working finally

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Solaris build working finally
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:18:05 -0500

The 2.0 trunk is finally building on Solaris (2.8 so far) so the next
(last?) beta drop should build everywhere we plan to support initially.

Haven't tested it yet, just working on packaging, but if there's demand and
willing testers (not just trivial stuff) I'll consider prepping a package
set.

-- Scott

  • Solaris build working finally, Scott Cantor, 11/15/2007