shibboleth-dev - RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:22:16 -0500

> But it comes to SP,I find myself completely lost. I failed to find
> documents about the SP sourcecode architecture.

There are none, and I have no plans to document the 1.3 code as it's been
superseded. Whether I ever document 2.0 is really up to the project's
funding sources.

> when analysing the SP
> sourcecodes, I found little comments and so many directories which really
> confused me.

There are plenty of comments. There are no overviews or discussions of what
code is where, and that's a different problem.

> Would you mind provide me some documents which can help me analysis the
> sourcecodes or give me some advice? thanks a lot.

I can't create documents out of thin air that I don't have. If you want to
add logging related to specific functions, I can tell you where they live.