shibboleth-dev - RE:RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE:RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem

  • From: "liujianzhen" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE:RE: SP Sourcecodes analysis problem
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:00:56 +0800

HI,

thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your help.

I want to add some log information as following:
1. who access the sp and why(I wanna write down the resource he or she want to access and his or her username )
2. which idp provide the authentication and the authentication result(success or fail).
would you mind tell me where I can add log in the resource codes? thanks again.