shibboleth-dev - 2.0 Assertion Export Java Snippet

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

2.0 Assertion Export Java Snippet

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: 2.0 Assertion Export Java Snippet
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:55:50 +0000

I'm working on the testing display page for TestShib Two, a version of the same webapp and functionality for Shibboleth 2.0. Before I work to figure it out, has anyone else already put effort into creating a script or Java servlet that can display the CGI variables/ header variables and make a call to the new assertion export handler?

Thanks in advance,
Nate.

  • 2.0 Assertion Export Java Snippet, Nate Klingenstein, 11/16/2007