shibboleth-dev - Re: Credentials in Shibboleth 2.0

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Credentials in Shibboleth 2.0

  • From: Olav Morken <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Credentials in Shibboleth 2.0
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:44:37 +0200

Hi again,

unfortunately the example does not appear to work. It gives an exception
which is caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a:
Invalid content was found starting with element 'Credential'. One of
'{"urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:relying-party":Credential}' is expected.

Changing it to:

<Credential xsi:type="credential:X509Inline"
id="testkey">
<KeyName>TestKey</KeyName>
<!-- ... -->
</Credential>

gives an exception which is caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element
'KeyName'. One of '{KeyName, SecretKey, PrivateKey, Certificate, CRL}'
is expected.

Adding xmlns="urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:credential" to the KeyName,
PrivateKey and Certificate elements does not change this exception.

--
Olav Morken
UNINETT