shibboleth-dev - Lots of Shib 2 IdP Documentation

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Lots of Shib 2 IdP Documentation

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Lots of Shib 2 IdP Documentation
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:44:28 -0400

I think with the documentation I put up on the Shib 2 site tonight all the basic functionality, with the exception of the AFP (attribute filter policy), is documented. I'll work on the AFP docs next.

This is the best jump off page (for IdP config articles):
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPConfiguration

For people wanting to see the IdP configuration files without downloading everything right now you can check them out here:
http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view/trunk/resources/conf/?root=java-idp
--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124