shibboleth-dev - Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac

  • From: André Cruz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:38:38 +0100

Actually I was using lighttpd, not apache. So I can't help you there.

I built everything BUT the apache modules...

On Apr 12, 2007, at 4:25 PM, Sam Hoover wrote:

I got shibboleth and all of the required libraries to build, but
apache won't start up. It throws a "caught SIGTERM, shutting down"
error in the error log, but shows no other error message.

Do I have to build a new apache from source now too? I don't see any
errors in the shibboleth log either.

André, did you get apache working with shib on Mac OS X on Intel, or
were you just familiar with that static syntax error?

Thanks,
Sam

On 4/11/07, André Cruz
It's this commit:

Revision 176258 - (view) (download) (annotate) - [select for diffs]
Modified Tue Dec 28 19:04:03 2004 UTC (2 years, 3 months ago) by jberry
File length: 33397 byte(s)
Diff to previous 176026 (colored)

Fix syntax error caught by GCC 4

--