shibboleth-dev - Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac

  • From: André Cruz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Xercesc static make error on Intel Mac
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:54:54 +0100

You have to apply this patch to that file in order to compile:
diff -r xerces-c-src_2_6_1/src/xercesc/util/Transcoders/ MacOSUnicodeConverter/MacOSUnicodeConverter.cpp ../xerces-c-src_2_6_1/ src/xercesc/util/Transcoders/MacOSUnicodeConverter/ MacOSUnicodeConverter.cpp
78c78
< static const XMLCh MacOSUnicodeConverter::fgMyServiceId[] =
---
> const XMLCh MacOSUnicodeConverter::fgMyServiceId[] =
84c84
< static const XMLCh MacOSUnicodeConverter::fgMacLCPEncodingName[] =
---
> const XMLCh MacOSUnicodeConverter::fgMacLCPEncodingName[] =

I compiled everything and got it working.