shibboleth-dev - Re: Form of ADFS code integration in 2.0 SP

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Form of ADFS code integration in 2.0 SP

  • From: Simon McLeish <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Form of ADFS code integration in 2.0 SP
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:01:28 +0100
  • Disposition-notification-to: Simon McLeish <>

Hi Scott,

I think that we in the UK are most likely to have an opinion, given the
large number of sites that seem to be keen to use ADFS as their IdP
which requires SPs to enable the extension, but I think this isn't going
to affect the installation so I don't think we'd mind. (We don't want a
situation where it requires more than just recongfiguration to enable
the extension, but that's there already and presumably won't change.) I
guess what I'm saying is: don't make it harder to change an existing
installation to enable the extension, but anything else doesn't really
matter.

Cheers,
Simon