shibboleth-dev - Re: Shibboleth 2 Attribute Resolver Information

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shibboleth 2 Attribute Resolver Information

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shibboleth 2 Attribute Resolver Information
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:52:07 -0500

Nope, this will be read-only in fact. I can write the wrappers to do this.

Will Norris wrote:

On Nov 14, 2006, at 5:42 AM, Chad La Joie wrote:

I've added the request as one of the objects passed into the resolver. The request and all associated objects (HttpSession, ServletContext, etc.) will be read only.

I take it this will be similar to what you said about the AuthN handler interface... that it is read only by policy? We're not going to try wrapping these into some kind of immutable facade?

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124