shibboleth-dev - Re: passive authN

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: passive authN

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: passive authN
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:28:06 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I think I've collected all the information I posted here onto the wiki. It doesn't have class diagrams and sequence diagrams yet, but hopefully those will follow.

https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/ShibTwoAuthN
--

From the web page:

"Exactly what the Authentication Handler does... The most common case,
currently, will probably be to show a log in form, ...

I would think the most common case would be that the handler
is protected by the local sso system, pubcookie, cas, ..., and
that the handler just records the necessary information.

Jim