shibboleth-dev - Re: Help with HA Shib

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Help with HA Shib

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Help with HA Shib
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:03:02 -0500

Excellent! My one comment is that some of these configuration options don't really make sense or are sub-optimal for a production IdP. So, maybe you could have a MUCH simpler configuration syntax to put inline into idp.xml. This syntax would assume a lot of the configuration options and the more complex configuration could be generated from it.

-Walter