shibboleth-dev - Re: class loading order

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: class loading order

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: class loading order
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:43:09 -0400

I don't understand how that's a problem.

Tom Scavo wrote:
On 8/22/05, Chad La Joie

Tom Scavo wrote:

Also, since the path needs to be modified anyway, I'll include the
following nit. The above path does triple duty since it's used for
both compile operations and the unit testing, but not all path
elements are needed for all three operations. Doesn't matter too
much, I guess, but the multiple paths defined in build.xml are perhaps
a better way of handling it.

Yeah, I went ahead and did this. It doesn't make a difference
functionally but after thinking about it again I think it's cleaner to
look at and understand.

That's good, but the path still loads extension JAR files before
extension class files, which is a HUGE problem.

Tom

--
Chad La Joie 315Q St. Mary's Hall
Project Sentinel 202.687.0124