shibboleth-dev - RE: Shibboleth v1.3 beta, additional information

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shibboleth v1.3 beta, additional information

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Steven Carmody'" <>, "'Shibboleth Development'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Shibboleth v1.3 beta, additional information
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:03:41 -0400

> 1) I'd like to ask sites that work with the beta to post success
> stories, in addition to questions and problems. This information will
> help us to evaluate whether the new packages are usable. Normally, the
> success stories are represented just by silence....

In this vein, some serious bugs popped up in bugzilla already that I will
look into asap, my vacation time permitting. Mostly seeming to be packaging
related so hopefully I can correct that and post new builds.

I will increment the beta counter on the names if I do, so if you have any
doubt about what you have, that will tell you (the exception being the
Fedora RPMs).