shibboleth-dev - Re: [lewisnic@internet2.edu: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

  • From: Dan Pritts <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:26:11 -0500

I'd like to patch it sooner rather than later, maybe this weekend?

the machine was kind of off my radar and i didn't realize how badly it
was out of date until i checked on it the other day.

i'd like to move it to red hat ES longer term.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 10:47:38AM -0500, Scott Cantor wrote:
> > Additionally, this system needs some patching, including a kernel patch -
> > it's been a while. I'd be happy to do this but we should schedule a
> > time so Scott or someone can check it out when it's done.
>
> Maybe we should consider just moving it up to a newer distribution? Don't
> know what you guys are using at this point. I'm using Fedora primarily for
> my development, but obviously it churns a lot.
>
> -- Scott

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office 734/834-7224 mobile