shibboleth-dev - Re: [lewisnic@internet2.edu: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

  • From:
  • To: Dan Pritts <>,
  • Subject: Re: [: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:06:52 -0500

At 9:35 AM -0500 12/30/04, Dan Pritts wrote:
We took advantage of this maintenance window to move
shibprod0 aka wayf.internet2.edu.

It appeared to come up ok but if someone could check it out
that would be peachy.

tomcat didn't start up -- so I started it manually. The WAYF and IQ/sample.jsp seem to be working ok now.

Our intent is to not move this system to our new building
with the rest of our machine room but to wait until sometime
later in January. However, the system will need to be readdressed at
some point.

Additionally, this system needs some patching, including a kernel patch -
it's been a while. I'd be happy to do this but we should schedule a
time so Scott or someone can check it out when it's done.

ok -- keep us posted.