shibboleth-dev - [lewisnic@internet2.edu: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]

  • From: Dan Pritts <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [: Re: Internet2 Ann Arbor network outage Thursday 12/30 8:00 EST - 8:15 EST]
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:35:16 -0500

We took advantage of this maintenance window to move
shibprod0 aka wayf.internet2.edu.

It appeared to come up ok but if someone could check it out
that would be peachy.

Our intent is to not move this system to our new building
with the rest of our machine room but to wait until sometime
later in January. However, the system will need to be readdressed at
some point.

Additionally, this system needs some patching, including a kernel patch -
it's been a while. I'd be happy to do this but we should schedule a
time so Scott or someone can check it out when it's done.

----- Forwarded message from Nick Lewis
<>
-----