shibboleth-dev - RE: v1.2, testing a second Application

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: v1.2, testing a second Application

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: v1.2, testing a second Application
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:24:52 -0400

At 2:23 PM -0400 5/13/04, Scott Cantor wrote:
> looking at the DEPLOY DOC... I only find shireURL mentioned on the
Sessions element....

... so I should also be adding it as an attribute on the
PATH elements?

... or does "inside" mean create a new element inside both of the
PATH elements?

No, I don't mean inside physically in the file, I mean the virtual path to
the thing has to be logically contained by the request map settings.

Just change the second application's shireURL as I suggested.

Ohhhhhhhh... said the blind man... now I see........

still having weird problems.... but I had to come home, and working from here on these kinds of problems is impossible, due to firewalls.

More adventures tomorrow....