shibboleth-dev - Re: Trust metadata for discussion

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Trust metadata for discussion

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • Cc: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: Re: Trust metadata for discussion
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:39:08 -0400

RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:
I'm trying to understand this too. I'll admit to not being that familiar
with the existing sites file schema. Is the intent that SiteGroup
represents what we call a federation? How is the SiteGroup structure
reflected in the code?

Right now it isn't really being used for anything much. The original purpose was just to allow the WAYF to group the sites in some way for display purposes, perhaps to make separate drop down lists.

-Walter

--
Walter F. Hoehn, Jr