shibboleth-dev - Re: Deploy Guide Overhaul

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Deploy Guide Overhaul

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Deploy Guide Overhaul
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 00:06:54 +0000

One of the eventual questions would presumably be, "Which platform will you be deploying Shibboleth on?" and heavens forbid, "Which web server will you be using to host Shibboleth?" I expect many of the questions to write themselves as I start to break the deploy guide into multiple pieces.

This would all be fed into a PHP script which would use your answers to build a table of contents which then just links to individual pages, which wouldn't be very difficult to maintain at all.