shibboleth-dev - RE: Next alpha

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Next alpha

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Derek Atkins' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: Next alpha
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:06:34 -0400

> Is there something special that I'm going to have to do in my
> SHIRE to duplicate this workaround?

Yes, but it's pretty much just working on the browser interface to the
various components, and probably won't have a short term affect on your
design. The longer term implications are centered around adding more
capabilities to some of the flows, particularly browser to HS, which
would affect the SHIRE's redirect to WAYF/HS.

> My current implementation will cache per-resource; I just
> need a way to map from URL->resource (I've got an API but
> currently there is a 1:1 mapping of URL->resource, instead of
> a many:1 mapping).
>
> This will improve when I tackle configuration issues.

Yep, that's the easiest way to start for now.