shibboleth-dev - Re: Next alpha

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Next alpha

  • From: Derek Atkins <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Next alpha
  • Date: 09 Aug 2002 14:24:33 -0400

Scott Cantor
<>
writes:

> The replay
> attack is partly addressed in the SHIRE for now, and the thing should be
> more robust with regard to this for the time being. We'll revisit later.

Is there something special that I'm going to have to do in my SHIRE
to duplicate this workaround?

> virtually instantaneous, and the bottleneck is now the AA, and the poor
> caching by the SHAR, which Derek will of course deal with with his
> design.

Talk about the pressure!

My current implementation will cache per-resource; I just need a way
to map from URL->resource (I've got an API but currently there is a
1:1 mapping of URL->resource, instead of a many:1 mapping).

This will improve when I tackle configuration issues.

> -- Scott

-derek

Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

PGP key available