shibboleth-dev - RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

> > Hmm, I immedately get an "Internal Server Error" page from
> > https://shib1.internet2.edu/wayf.form when I choose "University of
> > Washington". Other sites work OK.
>
> Oops, colon instead of a semicolon. It's fixed.

OK, Now, after going to welogin, I get an error page from the
HandleServlet on abajo:

Shibboleth Handle Request
Request for Target URL: https://shib1.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/env.pl
SHIRE URL: https://shib1.internet2.edu/shibb/servlet/ShireServlet
Remote Address: 12.231.117.4
Authentication Type: UWNetID
ERROR: Unable to authenticate remote user

and tomcat (I guess) gave this error to stderr:

HandleException: Server configuration denies access to data source

I'm sure it's some tomcat thing I've done wrong, but any guesses?

- RL "Bob"