shibboleth-dev - RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Shibboleth alpha version is ready
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

> > Can this be added to the config on a target so I
> > can see if it works?
>
> I added you to shib1, which you can test with
> https://shib1.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/env.pl

Hmm, I immedately get an "Internal Server Error" page from
https://shib1.internet2.edu/wayf.form when I choose "University of
Washington". Other sites work OK.

> Jeesh, I already hate this "WAYF at target" mode, with three other
> places to add it... :-)

Well, in real life it would be admins at those sites that would do it,
hence distributing the pain. And it's conceivable that updates could be
automated ...

- RL "Bob"