shibboleth-dev - RE: AA stuff on shib2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: AA stuff on shib2

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: AA stuff on shib2
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:52:50 -0500

> 1- Handle Server stuff are installed on that machine
> but I do not know how to test it. Barbara?

If somebody needs additional access, let us know...

> 2- Handle Server Database has not been moved to that
> machine yet.

Understood, but I'm slightly unclear on the semantics there...does that
make it a CMU origin, or an I2 origin? Are there multiple handle
databases at CMU for multiple HS' to use? Or is this basically just
something we need fix now rather than later and get the MySQL part
copied?

> needs to get to the file mod_jk.conf for a new context. This file is
> included in apache conf file. In our case it did not happen
> and I manually added "shibb" to it. Does anybody know how it is done.

Maybe Sridhar does, I don't offhand. Seems unlikely there's a way to
automate it, really, short of walking into the file itself.