shibboleth-dev - AA stuff on shib2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

AA stuff on shib2

  • From: Parviz Dousti <>
  • To:
  • Subject: AA stuff on shib2
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:09:54 -0500

OK, I finally managed to get AA servlet to work on shib2.internet2.edu. I was able to run Scott's shibtest program and talk to AA server. Of course I did not have a correct handle and got an appropriate answer back. A couple of points:

1- Handle Server stuff are installed on that machine but I do not know how to test it. Barbara?
2- Handle Server Database has not been moved to that machine yet.
3- AA and HS classes are nicely installed by ANT as a WAR file and Tomcat expands the WAR file when started. There is one step that should happen automatically(I think) and it does not. Some info (like Mount point stuff) needs to get to the file mod_jk.conf for a new context. This file is included in apache conf file. In our case it did not happen and I manually added "shibb" to it. Does anybody know how it is done.

Parviz