shibboleth-dev - Re: AA stuff on shib2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: AA stuff on shib2

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: AA stuff on shib2
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:20:14 -0500

Great!

OK, I finally managed to get AA servlet to work on shib2.internet2.edu. I was able to run Scott's shibtest program and talk to AA server. Of course I did not have a correct handle and got an appropriate answer back. A couple of points:

1- Handle Server stuff are installed on that machine but I do not know how to test it. Barbara?
2- Handle Server Database has not been moved to that machine yet.

As a first step.... if we can get the handle server operating properly on shib 2 (but using the db at cmu), that would be fine.....

and then look into moving the db.....