shibboleth-dev - Finally a dsig library in C

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Finally a dsig library in C

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Finally a dsig library in C
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:26:17 -0500

Hooray.

http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/ (MIT license terms)

I don't know much about it yet, but if it works, we can eventually get
rid of the Java in the SHIRE, which is a big, big win.

Speaking of dsig, I added some support for signatures to my OpenSAML
code with some early success (minus another parser bug that's fixed
already). A few more tweaks and it should be ready to start building
beta code on.