presidents-planning - PPSP Meeting Agenda

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP Meeting Agenda

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PPSP Meeting Agenda
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:37:43 -0500

Wednesday, September 12th we will have a 1 hour (or less!) call to continue planning the Presidential Primary Sources Project.  The time of the call is 12:00 EDT/11:00 CDT/ 10:00 MST/9:00 PDT.  To join the call please dial 1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN 0176476#

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

·  reconfirm dates

·  connecting national standards

·  discuss content provider training

·  Discuss the marketing – website, flyers, distribution, social media

·  discuss bridging approach

·  other business

I've attached a marketing flyer for us to review and discuss during the meeting.  If you have any questions about the event or suggestions for the agenda please do not hesitate to contact me.

Additionally, I wanted to give a big shout out to Idaho and New Jersey who now have schools interested in participating in the event.  That makes 36 schools total.  I expect many more will join once we get the final dates out to them.  Thanks again for your participation and dedication to this project.

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator