perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Johann Hugo <>, Szymon Trocha <>, Wilson Cheung <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 09:48:58 -0700

Hi,

This package should now be available in the el7 repo. Depending on which mirror you are hitting it may not yet show-up if it has not synced but it is in https://software.internet2.edu/rpms/el7/x86_64/5.0.4/packages/perfsonar-lscachedaemon-5.0.4-1.el7.noarch.rpm and should be propagating to other mirrors shortly.