perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Installing perfsonar-toolkit
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 21:29:36 +0200

Hi

I'm getting errors installing perfsonar-toolkit

1) On Centos 7

yum install perfsonar-toolkit
Error: Package: perfsonar-toolkit-5.0.4-1.el7.noarch (perfSONAR)
           Requires: perfsonar-lscachedaemon

No errors when I install perfsonar-tools, perfsonar-testpoint, perfsonar-core or perfsonar-archive

2) On Ubuntu 20.04

No errors when I install perfsonar-tool and perfsonar-testpoint

apt install perfsonar-core
 perfsonar-core : Depends: perfsonar-archive but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: perfsonar-toolkit-archive-utils but it is not going to be installed

apt install perfsonar-archive
 perfsonar-archive : Depends: opensearch but it is not installable
                     Depends: perfsonar-logstash but it is not going to be installed

apt install perfsonar-toolkit
 perfsonar-toolkit : Depends: perfsonar-core but it is not going to be installed

Any ideas

Regards
Johann

--
SANReN Engineer
South African National Research Network (SANReN)

Office: 012 841 2066Email: Website: www.sanren.ac.za / www.csir.co.za