perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load

  • From: Kunal Puri <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:19:48 +0100

Hello All

Hope you are well.

I am running perfsonar toolkit on top of VM's and when I access it using GUI and go to scheduled test section, it takes very long to download the tests, and most of the time it stuck as below

I have doubled the resources CPU/Memory but the same issue? any feedback or recommendations?

image.png

Thanks
Kunal