perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Kunal Puri <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar toolkit scheduled test takes ages to load
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:31:02 +0000

Hello Kunal,

In order to be able to help you we’ll need more information.

At first glance it appears to be a resource starviation issue, although you have doubled the resources.

Please give some background:

-          For how long are you running this VM?

-          Do you  expect to see some test results on this page? What and how many? Does the result page at all finish / load in the end?

-          Did you check your system logs for messages? What made you think it is a resource starvation issue?

-          Are you sure the VM is able to gain enough CPU cycles? It may turn out you have to double the resources on the physical server.

We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT