perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR related internship opportunity at the University of Michigan

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR related internship opportunity at the University of Michigan

  • From: Edward Colone <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR related internship opportunity at the University of Michigan
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:02:43 -0500

I wanted to send this to the group in case anyone had interest, or knew of someone who might be interested.

Basically I run perfSONAR related internships every year at Umich.  Past topics have included pScheduler plugin development, WiFi monitoring with pScheduler, perfSONAR on non-traditional platforms such as Raspberry Pis and Switches/Routers, and other topics.

This year I am interested in:
  - better latency times, so I'd be interested in a C programmer for that
  - WiFi monitoring development, so Python and Linux development
  - Better ELK stack deployment/data visualizations, so anyone interested in ELK

Let me know if you have any questions, the deadline is coming up soon.

Thanks,

-Ed

  • [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR related internship opportunity at the University of Michigan, Edward Colone, 01/13/2021