perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] This should be an easy one, right?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] This should be an easy one, right?

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>, Phil Reese <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] This should be an easy one, right?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 11:49:14 -0700

Thanks Szymon!  I've pushed it into my .json file, we'll see how it works out!

Phil

On 10/2/19 11:00 AM, Szymon Trocha wrote:

In the pSConfig template (JSON file) with your mesh definition, there is a test section that defines test parameters and takes them from pscheduler options. So for your throughput section you'd have to add:

omit: "PT4S"
in order to get your -O4