perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [ps] Re: PWA - Lookup service

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [ps] Re: PWA - Lookup service

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To: Michael Johnson <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [ps] Re: PWA - Lookup service
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:28:31 +0200

Hi Michael

It's still not working for me. Even if I delete + re-create the pwa-admin1 container, it still doesn't work.

Here is the host I've tried: ps-6-jnb-wits-1g.perfsonar.ac.za

I can find the host on the Global Lookup Service Directory, but not under the "Hosts" tab of my PWA website.

Note:
- The host has two interfaces. One 10Gb and one 1Gb interface.
- Both interfaces are configured to register on the Global Lookup Service Directory via my lsregistrationdaemon.conf
- I can find both interfaces on the Global Lookup Service Directory
- I can only find the the 10Gb interface (and not the 1Gb interface) on my PWA website

Regards
Johann