perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] PWA - Lookup service

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] PWA - Lookup service

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] PWA - Lookup service
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:43:01 +0200

Hi all

I'm using PWA to create my pSConfig/MeshConfig configuration files. Under the "Hosts" tab I can find my perfSONAR servers, but it seems to cache data from the Lookup Service and new changes, visible under the global Lookup Service, are not updated here.

Is the Lookup Service running in one of the docker containers and is there some deamon I can restart to get the new updates ?

Regards
Johann