perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Andrea Visalli <>, "<> ()" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:00:08 +0000

Hello Andrea,

The photos you sent show 2 things:

1.       The ping photo states the remote pS service pscheduler is alive and reachable.

2.       The scheduler photo states there are no tests being initiated from your host. Meaning no tests are being arranged and no results should be expected.

Please make sure you have followed correctly this page https://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_regular_tests.html and capture the screen with the configuration page for measurements from the toolkit

Best regards,

Ivan