perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar

  • From: Jessica repka <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • Cc: Andrea Visalli <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Informazioni sui test di Perfsonar
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 12:32:16 -0400

Request for future questions in English. Andrea, Puoi inviare richieste in inglese per favore?

English Translation I'm Andrea Visalli, a student at the University of Catania. For the thesis work, concerning the Geant network traffic analysis, I installed the perfsonar toolkit on the Ubuntu Linux platform. The installation was successful, but I encountered problems concerning the functioning of the tests. Through tutorial taken from the perfsonar website I set the various tests and then added the hosts but after 2 weeks of tests I didn't get any results in the "Test result" section. What did I do wrong? can you help me to understand what the problem is?