perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts

  • From: Charley Kneifel <>
  • To: Michael Johnson <>, Jeronimo Bezerra <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 15:52:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

We have a scenario on campus when we have a 'transparent' failover of our
firewalls. The failover causes a slight increase in latency as the secondary
set are about 3 km further away. We don't end up with a path change that is
visible as a traceroute change but we do end up with an increase in latency.
It would be nice to incorporate the SNMP traps for those failovers into
perfsonar.

Charley