perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts

  • From: "Steven G. Huter" <>
  • To: Jeronimo Bezerra <>
  • Cc: Michael Johnson <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Importing External Data to perfSonar charts
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks for that useful suggestion/request, Jeronimo.

Steve Huter