perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>, eddie legbed <>, Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:34:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:wEF6GhLDvWHtmnENpNmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgUI/3xwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rKempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBX660e/5j8KGxj5KRE9ZqGsQtaT3IyL0LWX8ofQKytFhSb1NbZ8IRSqhQTXqsQMh4Z+cOA8xgaf5jNFd+hXyCtsKF2Zkhq0ss688dhu9ylfsf8t+uZPVKz7e+IzSrkOSHwPNXwy5cvm/TXOSRWG+2tUBmwQjh1JBQWD4Bz+QJ7sogP/v+w7wC6IO8TwC6gwD2eM9aBuHVXHgT0BNiw+7iWfq9J5iuobmiiTil01i9rVfoiTcvV3ZKXcb9QEbWRIQ4BdWnoSUcuHc4ITAr9Zbq5jpI7nqg5L9EPmCA==

Hi Mark,

pS UI is much more than a CLI tool. It is a GUI with automatic graphing of the results, access to archived measurements and so on.

Of course new pS UI will be using the pScheduler API for the triggering of performance measurements.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT SA1T2: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT SA2T3: pS development team

GEANT SA3T5: eduPERT team