perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: eddie legbed <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:53:57 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:MMlqzhSbDt7ugDK8BGefsm+sENpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa67bByN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN7PCmBDRIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnZBUin4YAd5KuX4UorfgM6626jm8pHeJQhMiTW3bL9/BBqzpATV8MIRhN0xBLw2z07gpGdPeuJbjU9lIUyagga0ss624Jli9SkWt/8l6cddQY3/dqJ+VbtKCj0gdXgxsp64/SLfRBeCsyNPGl4dlQBFVlDI

Thanks for the feedback Ade, that is indeed the use case we're addressing
with the psUI.

We'll keep you posted when the new version is available.

Antoine.