perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR tests to AWS?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR tests to AWS?

  • From: Michael Smitasin <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>, Eli Dart <>, "Steven G. Huter" <>
  • Cc: Hyojoon Kim <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR tests to AWS?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:35:21 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

> Some service providers have language in their user agreements that forbid disclosure of observed performance to third parties.

*ponders implications of an R&E-focused VPS initiative* Anyone have an unused datacenter or 5?

Michael Smitasin
Principal Network Engineer
LBLnet Services Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory