perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar and Raspberry Pi

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar and Raspberry Pi

  • From: Steven Wallace <>
  • To: Ryan Harden <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar and Raspberry Pi
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:16:13 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I’m planning something similar. One issue that others have raised is that the
pi’s ethernet interface uses a USB controller, resulting in a fair amount of
jitter for delay testing.