perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA

  • From: Mark Foster <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:02:46 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:vQDDxhAsquedgQUkGoZoUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP38psbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpW1aJhKqYRJ4POruHYjblYGqzO2o05zVfwhSgjehO/V/IAjg/ivLscxDpIJ4Ke4fzQDVr2EAL+Ff32AuK1WIgxvmzsG555cl/CNO7aFyv/VcWLn3KvxrBYdTCy4rZjg4

I have a system that is participating in a maddash dashboard; the tests are
running (both directions) and the results are getting stored on the other
participants, but not on my system.

I suspect I'm missing some simple config thingy for the MA setup specific to
maddash, since I have other manually setup tests that run and record as
expected.

So far, I've not seen anything obvious in the logs.

For some concrete examples:

this link gets "No data to plot"

https://ps-dashboard.cenic.net/maddash-webui/details.cgi?uri=/maddash/grids/CENIC+-+IPv4+Throughput/ps-arc-meter.nren.nasa.gov/ps10g.sdsc.edu/Throughput

while this one shows test results

https://ps-dashboard.cenic.net/maddash-webui/details.cgi?uri=/maddash/grids/CENIC+-+IPv4+Throughput/ps-arc-meter.nren.nasa.gov/ps10g.sdsc.edu/Throughput+Alternate+MA

Anyone got suggestions of how to diagnose the problem?
Thanks.

-- Mark