perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA

  • From: Mark Foster <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] maddash results not saved in local MA
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:57:19 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mTNG4hW3pBupjOE+/YooT+YpxMjV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZROGt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3ZkJJIbGhAoPIgd+w0emovoDIbh9ghTyhbKl0IQns6wjdq59Fr5FlL/MUwwHK6lVPYPhb3ys8IFuJnFDy4dys8YRL9S1LsrQu8NAWAvayRLgxUbENVGduCGsy/sC+7RQ=

Never mind. John Hess pointed me in the right direction.
I think this was a result of software/docs in transition.

As part of a fresh rebuild, I was following the details here:
http://software.es.net/maddash/mesh_config.html

those refer to setup of
perfsonar-meshconfig-guiagent
the previous/older is
perfsonar-meshconfig-agent

The process of generating a new configuration with
the -guiagent version doesn't, by default, rebuild
regulartesting.conf
The -agent version does. That was my problem.

-- Mark