perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] looking for a perfsonar test node near Internet2 in LA

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] looking for a perfsonar test node near Internet2 in LA

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] looking for a perfsonar test node near Internet2 in LA
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 19:51:20 -0600

Hi,

What's the best way to find a perfsonar test node near an Internet2
peering point? The traceroutes to a NET+ service we are using
terminates at the Internet2 core router (
et-4-0-0.10.rtr.wilc.net.internet2.edu), located in LA according to
https://routerproxy.grnoc.iu.edu/internet2/.

I'd like to determine what our best bandwidth is to this point from our
science dmz.

Thanks,

~jpr